An easy paddle with outstanding Sydney Views
- Start time 10.30. Trip time 4 hours. Paddling time 3 hours.
- $150 per person including lunch.
- Discount 10% for 5-7 paddlers 15% for 8 or more.
What to expect:
Leaving from Tingira memorial park, Rose bay, we paddle across Rose bay to the beautiful Milk beach. The stop at Milk beach is a chance for a stretch, take photos of Sydney Harbour, the Harbour bridge and the Opera house, a swim (if you are up for it) and a look at the lovely Sydney sandstone rock formations. Leaving Milk beach we paddle to Shark Island for a Picnic lunch.
After lunch we return to Tingira Memorial Park. Depending on how you are feeling we either take the short route back via Felix beach, or the longer route via Double bay and Felix beach.
This paddle has superb views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, and Sydney Harbour plus the chance to check out multi-million dollar boats and some of the world’s most expensive real estate.
Suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable sit inside type, you will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary, full instruction provided.
Gourmet picnic lunch, snacks, comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (lifejacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, Sunscreen.
Departure & Return:
Leaving from Tingira memorial park, Rose bay, and returning to the beach at Tingira memorial park, Rose bay.
Access by road from New South Head Road, Rose Bay.
Walk from the Rose bay ferry wharf (7 min – 550m)
The bus stops 75m from Tingira Park
You may cancel for full refund up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full refund, another date for this adventure or another adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring plenty of water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet.
- Suitable footwear is recommended.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure, or refund.