2 Days of wilderness paddling
- Start time 9.30. Trip time 2 Days. Paddling time 4 hours per day
- $750 per person.
- Discount 10% for 5-7 paddlers 15% for 8 or more.
What to expect:
Out in the wilds. No phone reception, no power boats, just Kayakers and wildlife.
Leaving from the car park by the Tallowa Dam, we paddle east on the Kangaroo river to five ways where we head up the stunning Yarrunga Creek to our campsite. On the way we stop several times for the obligatory stretch and a swim for those who are keen.
After our overnight camp we retrace out path back to the carpark.
Suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate to good fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable sit inside type, you will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary, full instruction provided.
2 gourmet picnic lunches, 1 campfire dinner, 1 cooked breakfast, snacks, wine and beer with dinner, comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (lifejacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, tent (2 person) air mattress, inflatable pillow, camp chair, Sunscreen.
Departure & Return:
Leaving from, and returning to the Tallowah dam carpark, Tallowah dam rd. Access by car via Mount Scanzi Rd, Kangaroo Valley. Transport also available by arrangement.
You may cancel for full refund up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full refund, another date for this adventure or another adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring plenty of water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Bring your own sleeping bag and toiletries. Bring something warm for the evening.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet.
- Suitable footwear is recommended.
- Note: everything must go in the kayak so space is limited
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure, or refund.