AN EASY PADDLE WITH VIEWS OF SEALS IN THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
- Start time 10.30. Trip time 3.5 hours. Paddling time 2.5 hours.
- $195 per person including lunch. $215 including dinner
- Discount 10% for 5-7 paddlers 15% for 8 or more.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Leaving from North end of the car park (Pittwater side) in Governor Philip Park, Palm beach. The 20 min palm beach kayaking will lead to the Seal colony. We spend 10 to 20 min with this palm beach paddle while checking out the Seals. As they are wild animals we keep outside the legal minimum distance, or more if the Seals seem unhappy. This helps to keep the seal kayaking experience safe and overwhelming. They are usually very relaxed and we get a great look and good photos.
When we have had our fill of the Seals we paddle to a secluded beach for lunch. This beach will vary depending on weather conditions. After lunch and a swim (if you are up for it) we will explore Pittwater and return to our departure point. This seal experience lunch paddle is something that people crave for. We tailor the length of this leg to the speed and fitness of the group.
Because Seals are wildlife they do not always cooperate. If you do not get at least 2 min with 2 or more seals in a good view while seal kayaking, you can come again on this paddle at half price until you get quality time looking at Seals.
Suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable seat inside type, you will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary to enjoy palm beach kayaking, full instructions will be provided.
Gourmet picnic lunch, a comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (life jacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, Sunscreen.
DEPARTURE & RETURN:
Leaving from Station Beach, Palm Beach and returning to Station Beach, Palm beach.
You may cancel for full credit up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full credit, against this adventure or any of our other adventures to the amount paid.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring plenty of water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet. • Suitable footwear is recommended.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases, we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure or issue a credit.