Classic Sydney paddle with a gourmet breakfast.
- Start time 7.30. Trip time 3 hours. Paddling time 2 hours.
- $145 per person including breakfast.
- Discount 5% for 5-8 paddlers 10% for 9 or more.
What to expect:
Leaving from the beautiful Lavender Bay, we paddle under Sydney Harbour Bridge, past the Opera House, Admiralty House (the Sydney residence of the Governor General) and Kirribilli House(the Sydney residence of the Prime Minister), into Neutral Bay. In the place, we have a fabulous breakfast on the water at Thelma and Louise Café https://www.thelmaandlouise.com.au/. After breakfast we retrace out path back to Lavender bay.
Suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable sit inside type. You will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary, full instruction provided.
Café breakfast https://www.thelmaandlouise.com.au/, Comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (lifejacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, Sunscreen.
Departure & Return:
Leaving from, and returning to the Beach at Quibaree Park Lavender Bay. Access by road from Lavender Crescent, walk from the North Sydney (8 min – 600m) or Milsons point ferry (9 min – 750m)
You may cancel for full refund up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full refund, another date for this adventure or another adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet.
- Suitable footwear is recommended.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure, or refund.