A beautiful bush experience
- Start time 10.30. Trip time 4 hours. Paddling time 3 hours.
- $150 per person including lunch.
- Discount 10% for 5-7 paddlers 15% for 8 or more.
What to expect:
Leaving from the Parsley bay boat ramp, Brooklyn we paddle down the Hawkesbury river. Passing beautiful bush and spectacular sandstone cliffs this paddle has spectacular scenery and views. We stop for a stretch (and a swim if you are up for it) on Eleanor Beach. We stop for Lunch at one of the Sandy Beaches in Cowan Creek.
After lunch we retrace our path back to Brooklyn. On the return paddle we look at a spectacular view down Pittwater, past Lion Island and out to the Ocean.
Suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable sit inside type, you will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary, full instruction provided.
Gourmet picnic lunch, snacks, comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (lifejacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, Sunscreen.
Departure & Return:
Leaving from, and returning to the Parsley bay boat ramp, George st Brooklyn. Access by car or pick up from the Hawkesbury river (Brooklyn) train station by arrangement.
You may cancel for full refund up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full refund, another date for this adventure or another adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring plenty of water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet.
- Suitable footwear is recommended.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure, or refund.