WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PRIVATE KAYAK TOURS:
Sydney Kayak has all kinds of kayaking tour packages available and this private kayaking Sydney tour is specifically designed for those who are planning a solo trip. Just like any other tour with us, we will provide you with instructors that will help you to get an idea of what exactly you will be doing during this private canoeing tour. We have paddle tours of 20 to 30 mins to help you explore Sydney and in the middle, there is a break just to help you stretch your legs and enjoy lunch or dinner. The best part of this tour is that you will be on your own while exploring Sydney with us. This is the best way to enjoy your me-time, capture some scenic views and enjoy seal visuals.
ALL OF OUR TOURS CAN BE BOOKED EXCLUSIVELY SO THERE IS NO ONE ELSE ON YOUR PADDLE, JUST YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS / FAMILY.
Pricing depends on the number in your group.
Contact us for prices and availability.
This private Kayak tour is suitable for people 8 years and older of moderate fitness. As the Kayaks are the much more comfortable sit-inside type, you will need to be less than 2M tall and able to fit in a 40cm wide seat.
No paddling experience necessary to enjoy your private canoeing tour, full instructions will be provided.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN PRIVATE KAYAK TOUR:
Gourmet picnic lunch, snacks, comfortable sit inside Kayak, paddle, PFD (life jacket), spray deck, paddling instruction, Sunscreen is included in your private kayaking Sydney tour.
You may cancel for full credit up to 24hrs before the start time of your adventure. If we cancel due to weather, or insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full credit, against this adventure or any of our other adventures to the amount paid.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (8 to 14) must be accompanied by an adult and minimum age is 8 yrs old. Each child or teen will need (1) adult each per double kayak.
- Bring plenty of water, a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes (no cotton) suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home.
- Depending on the season, dress for both sun protection and warmth knowing all attire can get wet. • Suitable footwear is recommended.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience at any time due to wind or weather conditions deemed too dangerous for the tour to proceed, or if the minimum number of paddlers is not met. In either of these cases, we will contact you to reschedule the adventure on another date, book you on another adventure or issue a credit.